Book Now 020 3286 3585
We guarantee our End of Tenancy Cleaning service for 7 days.
Place Your Booking
Request a quote now on email@example.com or call 020 3286 3585
Get Your House Cleaned
We will come on the confirmed day and carry out the cleaning you requested.
Who We Are
- Here at BusyClean, we pride ourselves in offering a bespoke cleaning service tailored to your individual needs. Our London based cleaning company, after all was founded by husband and wife team back in 2012. Since then, we’ve not looked back. Having built and maintained a reputation, for delivering a quality service that has seen our client basis grow substantially.
What we provide
- End Of Tenancy Cleaning: When moving properties or selling your home, you will require a deep clean of the property. We can relieve some of the moving stress and hassle by providing state of the art equipment to tackle even the most stubborn stains. Standard services may include; the steam-cleaning or shampooing of carpets, cleaning of upholstery and soft furnishing, and the dusting and polishing of wooden surfaces.
- Regular Domestic Cleaning: Whether you’ve got muddy-pawed pets, kids with sticky-mitts, or you simply fancy an extra helping hand with the house cleaning and our team of professionals will cater to your individual requirements. With modern-day life eating into valuable home time and we can give you some of that time back through doing the jobs you hate.
- Carpet Cleaning: Rooms smell fresher, carpets feel fluffier and are given a new lease of life. You will really notice the difference with a professional carpet clean. This service is especially beneficial to those suffering with Asthma and other allergy-prone conditions. It aids in the prevention of allergens such as house dust mites that are in the top 3 list of leading causes for alergies. You can find out more about leading aleriges triggers here.
- After Builders Cleaning: On completion of a building project, the finished project can be somewhat of a rough diamond. Cement splatters, brick dust, paint drips and grime. All of these unquestionably detract from the overall appearance of the finished product. Our trained professionals give you back that shine and add the cherry to the cake – so to speak!
- After Party Cleaning: Everyone has heard different theories. How to get red wine out of a carpet? Sometimes hear-say theories can do more damage, than the original spillage to your soft furnishing and carpets. We will also efficiently complete all the mundane post-party clean-up tasks. In particular the disposal of rubbish, washing up, polishing of cutlery, glasses, plates etc.
- Upholstery Cleaning: Our cleaning professionals have an excellent knowledge of different fabric types. They understand what is needed to reduce the risk of shrinking fabric, and the drying time required. We are also able to clean fabrics marked as ‘dry clean’ only.
Our name is one that you can trust.
- Establishing a close relationship with clients is important to us at BusyClean and we pride ourselves on being the best cleaning company in London. It allows us to offer a bespoke cleaning service for your individual needs (please feel free to peruse through our customers’ testimonials).
- All of our staff are insured and undertake C.O.S.H.H training. The team also undergo retraining at regular intervals. We will continue to ensure, that we are providing ongoing standards. Excellence has been noted.
- Punctuality, reliability and professionality. These are some of our team’s core values.
How do we differ from other cleaning companies?
- After all we are one of the most competitively priced cleaning companies in London.
- Our cleaning operatives are also equipped with the latest cleaning technology. It can lift even the most stubborn stain.
- Our operatives are taught to shine! We combine efficiency with enthusiasm.
- We specialise in the tricky cleaning tasks such as the cleaning of leather and ‘dry clean’ only fabrics.